Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thank Yous! :)

Hey guys
I'm back~

It has been tough a month for me..
Moving, registering for classes, new Uni, new life, orientations.. etc etc~
Good news is though.. I may be able to graduate by May 2012.. (or Summer 2012....)
*whoop~*

I am officially a student of Texas A&M University at College station~!!!!

College : College of Science
Department : Chemistry
Major : Bachelor of Art in Chemistry with Biological Chemistry track. (sounds a mouthful eh? :P)

It's gonna be tough for me for this coming 1.5-2 years.. I know it will be... DX
But I am pretty sure it's gonna be worth it...! Right?

I have been doing some thinking as well. I feel that I have been lucky. It may be God's blessing to me that I am this "lucky"~

1. I met good friends once I reached the United States.(Not the going to church/Christians type of "good") but good in personality and attitude overall~
2. Scholarships available for me as soon as I get into University.. (well I do have scholaships for my college, but it isn't as much as being able to reduce it to in state fee...~ :P) STILL LUCKY though.
3. Everything seems smooth in general/overall, though it seems bumpy sometimes, but it's nothing big and I have gone through those bumps.

I am pretty sure I will be able to go through other bumps in the future with the help of anyone who's willing to help~ (even God, yes! :) )


This blog of mine has been my complaints and rants for the most part~
This post should be one of my so very little grateful posts to everyone that I am happy/ glad that I am alive to be here nowadays.

Not everyone in my country (or possible, in my family) are lucky enough to be able to further their studies in overseas.
And I am one of the most lucky ones, and yes I TOTALLY LOVE MY PARENTS!! I missed them so so much, and I want to be with them more the next time I get the chance to.

Firstly, I am so so blessed that even though my family is not that "rich", they are still able to support me financially (one of the big problems having to study overseas).
Next, I am so so blessed that I could get "some" scholarships.. knowing that I am not one of the best ones out there.
For real, I am not. I am not SMART at all. For the most part, I am lazy as well, though I hardly procrastinate in doing homeworks/ assignments.. probably that is my reward for not doing so?
Definition of smart? My cousin, Clarissa? She's SMART for real! Having to maintain 4.0 GPA during her college is smart enough, no? Yes! I couldn't get 4.0 at all..! It's always been 3.5 or more...! :(

Yes, I am lazy for sure..I am lazy to join the other activities, so it would look good in my resume! But I am starting to work hard now! I need to do what I have to do.

Then I found out, I love planning for the future.. and NOT following them! Haha! I did this planning of getting into a Uni within two year, 2 years ago, and I got in, yes! But missing by one or two courses.. Which I miscalculated, because I need to retake 2 of my classes..*sigh*

I Wonder if this time, my planning would work.
I have tried to give myself less works, really! Because I know how hard Uni is gonna be..

My schedule (If I wan to graduate by May 2012) is gonna be pretty tight I think..

Summer 1
Anthropology 205 (3)*

Summer 2
Art History survey 150 (3)

Fall 2011
BioChem 410 (3)*
Physical Chem 327, 325 (4)
Chem 231 (2)
VIBS (4)
Kinesiology (1)

Winter 2011
Chem 234 (3)

Spring 2012
Physical Chem 325, 328 (4)
Chem 481 (3)
VTPP (4)
BIOCHEM 411 (3)*

Summer 1 2012
Gene 320 (4)

With a Total of 122hours.. *whoop* Graduated!
*calculated double credits cause it's needed in Chem advanced electives and my minor.

Yes, it's jus plans..if nothing goes wrong.... >.<
My goal is 3.5 GPA above..... and YES, it is tough............:( and I just checked.. average age ppl who got into vet school is 21... and average GPA is 3.82.. (I reallllly have to work HARD!!!!)
I will try my very very best! Time management is the key!


LASTLY, I wan to say THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU to my parents! :)

P.S - calling my parents right now! :P

P.P.S - Oh and I wonder who's reading my post? Please comment. HAHA~! :) I'd appreciate it very much! :) (and I'm pretty sure I'll reply too! XD)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

smart...haha! xD -admire admires- ;)) Psh, as if i'd say anything complimentary to youuu hmph! :D ~<3

Anne said...

i know who's this..lol