Every single time, I dream of him..I would be left feeling unsettled, and uneasy..
I dont wanna wake up, and yet, at the same time, I wanna wake up..
Because in the dreams, it shows me how we're not tied by fate, how we're not meant to be together.
It always left me with a bittersweet moment, with a taste of saltiness in my eyes..
How I wish I could start all over again, how I wish I wan to redo everything again.. Everything.
However, here I am, knowing very well, nothing could be undone. Nothing could start over again.. Have I not really let go of him yet? I bet he has. I am pretty sure he doesn't think of me that way anymore.. but here I am, wishing again, like a girl wishing too much upon a star, waiting for nothing to happen..
It always feel like I am waitin... waiting and waiting.. for something, for him to come back to me..
Mayb that is why I am still single? No way, I liked others before, but I am sure, it was not as deep as I have for him..
I really wan to go back in time and to start it all over again. :(
I dont want to wake up and left with this bittersweet feeling, where I wan it to happen and yet it didn't..
I am wasting time, thinkin of the past, yes I sure am.. But I really wan to go back again, to do what I have not done.. :(
To do everything I have thought of now.. not just in the dreams, but in reality..
In reality, please tell me, show me, how we're destined to be together, how we are supposed to be together...Please give me one more chance.. again..
*cries* Did I really wish too much upon a star? To have no wish come true for me? :( I wan it back, I wan it all back....! Everything!!
No comments:
Post a Comment