Tuesday, October 12, 2010

can you see me?

Can you see me?
I cannot seem to find myself anymore.
I have no idea where I am now, what I'm doing and what my goal is.
Still searching is the word, but where do I start?

I seem to have found myself to be in love with myself more than I should.
I could not seem to love others anymore (anyone other than my family of course).
I am lost, not yet found, waiting to be found.


I learnt that,
The world doesn't evolve around you
not everything focuses on you,
you're not the center of attention,
don't rely on others so much..
So take a step back, take a deep breath (copy right from Jewel) and look at yourself in the mirror

I did look at it, but I dont seem to find myself at all.
Am I lost in my own eyes? Doesn't it sound gay? ( credit to Matthew.. lol)

In one way or another, I will continue to search it.
It sure does feel like a snake is shedding its skin..
It feels like I am changing through and through to find some personality that suits me the best and that I like. :)
I hope I can find them..

No comments: