Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Life is not like that anymore.

Life is not like that anymore.

However much I am searching for myself, I can never find myself. I loathed for having been here sometimes. I despised my judge of characters, and I hate how I wanted to scream out loud.

What the hell?

I do not even know what I'm writing right now. My thoughts are so mixed up I do not know what to write. Really.


I'm sorry for being who I am now.

Being over here in the U.S. is not one of the happiest thing I could or would like to have happened.

It's not fun to be separated from your loved ones.
It's not fun to not be able to have your favorite meal every day
It's definitely not fun to be an outcast just about every day.

Oh I have friends, I dont deny it. I have good friends that I met in church. But they are also the one who make me realized, I would never wan to be friends with people like them anymore. Not the older generations, but the young ones.

The old ones are nice, they listen to you, they give you advise. The young ones are the one who treated me like an outcast.

Young ones old ones. Haha~

Young ones - age 25 older

Old ones - age 26 above. :)

What the hell? (again) and yes, I know, they have their own world. But I just hate, how they make me feel like an outcast. Sometimes I wish I were older, and I would never have to deal with them anymore. Or if I ever do, I wan to tell them "Fuck you"

Not like I could anyway. I would be badly hurting my OWN reputation and gaining notoriety. HAHA

If someone out there who knows me and thinks I'm talkin about you, well, don't flame me. This is just my opinion of me to you. Nothing else. I am not even calling out your name, so don't feel guilty and comment on my posts. :)

I am sorry I am in bad mood now. Seriously. Cause I think I have insomnia as of right now as I had a cup of coffee at 5pm.... (the time now is 3.29am). I hate coffee!
I drank it cause I thought I would have a lot more to study and yet I finished at 12.40am!


Life is not like that anymore! No, it has never been like that!
Life in fairy tales stays in fairy tales, yea? Where pretty women are, men falling in love with them at first sight, protect them from dangers. etc etc etc.

Yes, too much story books.

My latest "The princess bride" by William Goldman.

Though it's not really a happy ending, but still the adventures of being the prettiest woman continued.

Why does adventure begin with a beautiful ladies. Where does all the average women go? They are not dead! They are just there, just for decorations, nothing specials!

Oh how I pity them.

Just like how I pity myself for being like them.

As far as I know, I would never be the "best" in anything, be it wealth, appearance nor personality wish.

A decoration that's for sure. Oh how pitiful are we?

That's all. I really wan to sleep... :(

No comments: