Millionaire Billionaire
Everyone wants to be one.. right?
Yes.. I WAN TO BE ONE as well! D:
If I am a millionaire (which I think it'll hardly come true) I wan to..
1) get a green card for myself
2) Bring my parents over (they will get green card)
3) get a house and have them renovated and furnished for my parents
4) get a car
5) full body check up for 3 of us. :)
6) I NEED TO WASH MY TEETH (it's so freaking expensive to do it without insurance here.. and school doesn't have it covered.. wtf right? T_T)
7) COSPLAY!!!!!!
8) get MANGAS get a room and make it mini manga library (quote Cheong) and mini novel library
9) game room (consoles)
of course.. more to come. But can't think of it right now!
I don wan to be famous (not that i mind being one) but it's always better to be humble ya? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment