This ain't love, it's just infatuation, something that will pass momentarily. I am not sure if I hope this feeling to pass by me, or should I just wait and wait, for fate to bring us together once again.
This ain't love, it's just crush, something that makes my heart 'skip' a beat today, and may not be the very next day.
I missed him and I want to see him.
We just met once, face to face. Talked for the first and only time. If there is fate, please let us meet again, and possibly talk again soon, cause I missed him. :)
I hoped to meet him again, at the very same place the first time we met. I hope to see him again. However, I guess I was hoping too much, too much that I will be able to see him again at that place. I am hoping too much and it makes my luck ran out.
My luck is never a good thing I have. I always feel like I have worked hard for that something, instead of depending on luck to get me what I want. Sometimes though, it does its job, my lucky goddess was here from time to time ( just occasionally).
I guess I have the right to smile. I have the right to think that 'more' of these will happen between you and I. I guess I have the right to 'think' that you purposely did not take bus 5, just so you could talk to me, cause... I could have walked to my destination, but I chose to stay, because you were there. I wished you would notice me, and you did.
I guess I have the right to 'think' that you wanted to talk to me, to know me and that was the reason why you chose to take the same bus as I had (the bus after bus 5)
Who are you, really?
If luck be with me, and fate be with us, I will meet you again, sometime soon, before I fly back to where I am from.
No comments:
Post a Comment