What's up world?
I have come this far, thus I am thinking of searching for the differences between religions and non-religions (AKA atheism).
It's been in my mind for a long long time, since I came to America 3 years ago. I went to church, for bible study every Friday, since the second month I was here. The people were so nice to me, knowing that I wasn't a Christian, and am not now... But they intended to turn me to one, telling me "Jesus loves you" and still do, even when I'm not a Christian, I'm still a non-religionist.
I heard countless reasons, thousands of excuses as to why I should believe in Him. I want to know, why I exists as a human, but not something else..
I was told, I was given a purpose to live my life as a human, a Christian, to be more exact, but I can never fully understand, why and how, I should believe in the existence of God.
Sure, I've been taught, since young, that there is existence of God somewhere. I do believe the existence of God, but somehow, the thought in my mind is shrinking.
Sometimes I want to make myself believe in the existence of Jesus, or any other God. Because sometimes I jus thought, miracles do happen. What makes a miracle? A God, no? But why.. is there no God when I needed him the most? Sometimes I am at lost.
At this point, I knew in my head, some "religion" ppl may tell me, I am having hardships now because God wants to make me stronger. Yea.. stronger...
Let's not talk about me, let's jus talk about the people (poor people) over in Africa.
We see pictures of those everyday (well not really every day) and everytime I see it, it makes my heart fall. It's just so saddening. Why is this happening to them? Because they do not believe in existence of God? (Or rather Jesus? I am saying this because I am closest to Christianity than any other religions, since I have been going to church for the past 2 years. Not anymore though.) Before God help us, why not them? Why? They should face hardships because they sin? Or what? I do not get it. Why GOD has to help us, the people here who are fortunate enough to live longer than them, in Africa (Liberia). Last I checked, their mortality rate is lower than 50! I mean, people living in America live up to 80!
Why does he not help them? Why? I thought I was told that Jesus was fair, but it doesn't seem so... If He exists, why are there wars still? Because we should be tested so we could have a better life in the future? How bout the children in Africa? Were they even given the chance to do that?
I am sorry for lashing out like that. I did not mean to demean the Christians. I am just saying what I am thinking right now.
Now that I think about it, I feel like, I would not believe in any existence of God, until they helped the people in Africa, who are suffering, struggling for their life. It's pathetic how I see extremists everywhere, laying out "God's word" to make you believe in the existence of God. If you DO believe in God, please, jus give your love/ help from GOD to those who really need it. Not the preaching, but help, physical help that are sooooo needed by them! Money, food, everything..
I know it sounds too ignorant from my side, I just couldn't see the existence of God. If there is a God, where are YOU? Can you not help me too? I wanna be smart, I wanna be rich I wanna be everything that we were expected to be in this world. Is this not how it work? If not, how?
Work for it? Back to the children in Africa, how can they work for it if they weren't given a chance/ any strength to work for it?
I do believe/ accept in Christians, but not extremist thinking, to the non-believers will go to hell if we dont.
Spread the love? Where is that when I sense fake warmth? Sure, it does look warm since I first join the church, but it seems, the more I am in there, the faker I see in them. All of them have fun, but fake concern when it comes to people. After all, it's just all about them, and the God they are talking about.
I have come this far, thus I am thinking of searching for the differences between religions and non-religions (AKA atheism).
It's been in my mind for a long long time, since I came to America 3 years ago. I went to church, for bible study every Friday, since the second month I was here. The people were so nice to me, knowing that I wasn't a Christian, and am not now... But they intended to turn me to one, telling me "Jesus loves you" and still do, even when I'm not a Christian, I'm still a non-religionist.
I heard countless reasons, thousands of excuses as to why I should believe in Him. I want to know, why I exists as a human, but not something else..
I was told, I was given a purpose to live my life as a human, a Christian, to be more exact, but I can never fully understand, why and how, I should believe in the existence of God.
Sure, I've been taught, since young, that there is existence of God somewhere. I do believe the existence of God, but somehow, the thought in my mind is shrinking.
Sometimes I want to make myself believe in the existence of Jesus, or any other God. Because sometimes I jus thought, miracles do happen. What makes a miracle? A God, no? But why.. is there no God when I needed him the most? Sometimes I am at lost.
At this point, I knew in my head, some "religion" ppl may tell me, I am having hardships now because God wants to make me stronger. Yea.. stronger...
Let's not talk about me, let's jus talk about the people (poor people) over in Africa.
We see pictures of those everyday (well not really every day) and everytime I see it, it makes my heart fall. It's just so saddening. Why is this happening to them? Because they do not believe in existence of God? (Or rather Jesus? I am saying this because I am closest to Christianity than any other religions, since I have been going to church for the past 2 years. Not anymore though.) Before God help us, why not them? Why? They should face hardships because they sin? Or what? I do not get it. Why GOD has to help us, the people here who are fortunate enough to live longer than them, in Africa (Liberia). Last I checked, their mortality rate is lower than 50! I mean, people living in America live up to 80!
Why does he not help them? Why? I thought I was told that Jesus was fair, but it doesn't seem so... If He exists, why are there wars still? Because we should be tested so we could have a better life in the future? How bout the children in Africa? Were they even given the chance to do that?
I am sorry for lashing out like that. I did not mean to demean the Christians. I am just saying what I am thinking right now.
Now that I think about it, I feel like, I would not believe in any existence of God, until they helped the people in Africa, who are suffering, struggling for their life. It's pathetic how I see extremists everywhere, laying out "God's word" to make you believe in the existence of God. If you DO believe in God, please, jus give your love/ help from GOD to those who really need it. Not the preaching, but help, physical help that are sooooo needed by them! Money, food, everything..
I know it sounds too ignorant from my side, I just couldn't see the existence of God. If there is a God, where are YOU? Can you not help me too? I wanna be smart, I wanna be rich I wanna be everything that we were expected to be in this world. Is this not how it work? If not, how?
Work for it? Back to the children in Africa, how can they work for it if they weren't given a chance/ any strength to work for it?
I do believe/ accept in Christians, but not extremist thinking, to the non-believers will go to hell if we dont.
Spread the love? Where is that when I sense fake warmth? Sure, it does look warm since I first join the church, but it seems, the more I am in there, the faker I see in them. All of them have fun, but fake concern when it comes to people. After all, it's just all about them, and the God they are talking about.
No comments:
Post a Comment