So much for this..
So much for the problem rosed..
I feel suffocated.. I guess I am just not ready for a relationship yet..
This guy, I love, somehow I feel his love, but it's... a different one.
I do not understand this, but I kept telling myself that this is true love. And yes, he was my number 1 option, but it doesn't seem to me that he is the one now..
After what happened the last weekend..
I felt suffocated, I felt anxiety, I felt depressed, though I may not show it..
It was all my fault to begin with anyway.. but I still felt the sting he left behind my heart
And I dont think I will ever recover from that.
Of course, I would never compare to his childhood friend, hell I'd never thought of it. But when he says "if you unfriend him, we will break up. I am not threatening"
I think this is too much for me, especially when he hurt me verbally (also my fault for 'itching' him to). Now, two wounds joined and became a deep wound.. I dont think I will recover from that as long as I am with him.
We are far and yet so close.. I thought this would last forever, But I guess it won't..
I love him, love him too much, but I guess I love myself more.. I am not getting myself hurt like this again.
So much for the problem rosed..
I feel suffocated.. I guess I am just not ready for a relationship yet..
This guy, I love, somehow I feel his love, but it's... a different one.
I do not understand this, but I kept telling myself that this is true love. And yes, he was my number 1 option, but it doesn't seem to me that he is the one now..
After what happened the last weekend..
I felt suffocated, I felt anxiety, I felt depressed, though I may not show it..
It was all my fault to begin with anyway.. but I still felt the sting he left behind my heart
And I dont think I will ever recover from that.
Of course, I would never compare to his childhood friend, hell I'd never thought of it. But when he says "if you unfriend him, we will break up. I am not threatening"
I think this is too much for me, especially when he hurt me verbally (also my fault for 'itching' him to). Now, two wounds joined and became a deep wound.. I dont think I will recover from that as long as I am with him.
We are far and yet so close.. I thought this would last forever, But I guess it won't..
I love him, love him too much, but I guess I love myself more.. I am not getting myself hurt like this again.
No comments:
Post a Comment