Well well.. See where I am now..
I complained about not getting a job.. now I've got an internship over at someplace for research.
It felt good and noble for me.. researching drugs and cure.. That was awesome. But only for the summer and I am thinking of a way to extend my stay there.
However, I kept thinking, (again) Back to him. (again)
What can I do? It has been 7 freaking years and I still couldn't let this go. I know I know, I'm sure he already has move on long time ago (Ok, I'm not sure about this but let's assume he had for my sake.).. It's just me that couldn't give this up.
I sometimes hate this part of mine.. Why do I have to feel like that?
Seriously, I kept thinking back again and again, what would I have done if we got together..
Or what will I do if I see him again. I know I will give him 7 years worth of hug for sure.. lol!
I wouldn't wanna let him go for sure... Haha!
But he's so far away and he'll never hear what I have to say.
He'll never know... unless of course, I tell him. (Thanks again INTERNET!)
But... Would I want him to know? Would I be prepared to face rejection? Would I stop once he said 'No, dont bother me anymore' or "We have nothing to do with each other anymore' or WORSE 'I already have a girlfriend, you're very persistent and desperate'.
Lord I dont know what to do. I'm still missing him like crazy. I couldn't let it go. What can I do? I've passed many boyfriends and none of them stick because I just couldn't accept them.
If it were him.. I think I would accept any part of him, but hey, that's just my ideal view of everything in my life. I have that problem too..
But seriously, I wouldn't mind sleeping with him (which means losing my virginity? Sorry that sounds a little prudent there..)
I'm so in love, or were lost in love that I couldn't find it back. Lost in the sea of love.
I want to be with him, stupid me for being so in love with him!
Will he return my love? Will he look at me the same way again? Will I be with him? Be with my first love?
First love always hurt, always remember that.....
I complained about not getting a job.. now I've got an internship over at someplace for research.
It felt good and noble for me.. researching drugs and cure.. That was awesome. But only for the summer and I am thinking of a way to extend my stay there.
However, I kept thinking, (again) Back to him. (again)
What can I do? It has been 7 freaking years and I still couldn't let this go. I know I know, I'm sure he already has move on long time ago (Ok, I'm not sure about this but let's assume he had for my sake.).. It's just me that couldn't give this up.
I sometimes hate this part of mine.. Why do I have to feel like that?
Seriously, I kept thinking back again and again, what would I have done if we got together..
Or what will I do if I see him again. I know I will give him 7 years worth of hug for sure.. lol!
I wouldn't wanna let him go for sure... Haha!
But he's so far away and he'll never hear what I have to say.
He'll never know... unless of course, I tell him. (Thanks again INTERNET!)
But... Would I want him to know? Would I be prepared to face rejection? Would I stop once he said 'No, dont bother me anymore' or "We have nothing to do with each other anymore' or WORSE 'I already have a girlfriend, you're very persistent and desperate'.
Lord I dont know what to do. I'm still missing him like crazy. I couldn't let it go. What can I do? I've passed many boyfriends and none of them stick because I just couldn't accept them.
If it were him.. I think I would accept any part of him, but hey, that's just my ideal view of everything in my life. I have that problem too..
But seriously, I wouldn't mind sleeping with him (which means losing my virginity? Sorry that sounds a little prudent there..)
I'm so in love, or were lost in love that I couldn't find it back. Lost in the sea of love.
I want to be with him, stupid me for being so in love with him!
Will he return my love? Will he look at me the same way again? Will I be with him? Be with my first love?
First love always hurt, always remember that.....
No comments:
Post a Comment