It was long ago.. I had this feeling. It was so far away that I felt this. But it all came back to me. This time, it's different person. Oh, that is why I kinda dislike idols, movie stars etc..
Now I am part of the crazy fan club.... T-T
Benedict Cumberbatch!
He's my idol now. I felt that I have known him long long ago. I felt that he is my best friend that never talks to me. Why do I have to feel this way??
I felt like I've seen him, even though I didn't go anywhere near Europe. I know he comes over to the US.. but I am 100% I've never seen him my real life...
I also heard he's a son of a bitch! He's arrogant. And he dumped his 12 year old girlfriend once he reached his peak, Olivia Poulet. But my heart tells me otherwise. He doesn't love her anymore?
He also split up with Anna Jones, fashion designer and currently going out with someone else? I wonder, if I will see him, face to face, soon? HAH, I am dreaming..!
My crazy fan crush is causing me to stalk him. I am so so sorry, I apologize for this behavior of mine.
I am thinking to write him a letter, you know, just to get it all out. Maybe once a month, until I'm bored of it. lol. I don't care if he gets it or not.. Just writing it, so I have made the first step.
My first letter would be handwritten by me. (It's been so long since I have penpal!!!! Not like he's gonna reply but oh well.. :P)
Dear Benedict,
This is very random from me, as I woke up one morning, I had this feeling I've known you for a long time. Please do not freak out, I am not going to search for you, heck, I don't even know if this is going to reach you. Anyway, I am just writing, for the sake of writing, because it has been so long since I've had a penpal and it sounds awesome for the moment.
I know how it feels to have no reach your goal yet. Same goes for me. I will be applying for a doctorate degree in Chemistry in Autumn of 2014. Hard ladder for me to climb up the professional route. Good news for me is, I have accepted a summer internship over at an institution (MD Anderson) where they are looking for cancer cure (for all types of cancer, can you believe it?? :D) I'm halfway there to achieving my goal I believe, to contribute to the society!
I am very excited about my summer internship and I will work hard on it. :)
I loved your Sherlock Holmes show and I loved Khan in Star Trek, you did well. I'm sure you could do better and achieve your goal! Not like I have any experience in drama myself, but I know you can do it, because you have the spirits of wanting to get better! :)
Pardon my long message, and good luck!
Sincerely,
Anne
there you have it, I'm done! :P
Now I am part of the crazy fan club.... T-T
Benedict Cumberbatch!
He's my idol now. I felt that I have known him long long ago. I felt that he is my best friend that never talks to me. Why do I have to feel this way??
I felt like I've seen him, even though I didn't go anywhere near Europe. I know he comes over to the US.. but I am 100% I've never seen him my real life...
I also heard he's a son of a bitch! He's arrogant. And he dumped his 12 year old girlfriend once he reached his peak, Olivia Poulet. But my heart tells me otherwise. He doesn't love her anymore?
He also split up with Anna Jones, fashion designer and currently going out with someone else? I wonder, if I will see him, face to face, soon? HAH, I am dreaming..!
My crazy fan crush is causing me to stalk him. I am so so sorry, I apologize for this behavior of mine.
I am thinking to write him a letter, you know, just to get it all out. Maybe once a month, until I'm bored of it. lol. I don't care if he gets it or not.. Just writing it, so I have made the first step.
My first letter would be handwritten by me. (It's been so long since I have penpal!!!! Not like he's gonna reply but oh well.. :P)
Dear Benedict,
This is very random from me, as I woke up one morning, I had this feeling I've known you for a long time. Please do not freak out, I am not going to search for you, heck, I don't even know if this is going to reach you. Anyway, I am just writing, for the sake of writing, because it has been so long since I've had a penpal and it sounds awesome for the moment.
I know how it feels to have no reach your goal yet. Same goes for me. I will be applying for a doctorate degree in Chemistry in Autumn of 2014. Hard ladder for me to climb up the professional route. Good news for me is, I have accepted a summer internship over at an institution (MD Anderson) where they are looking for cancer cure (for all types of cancer, can you believe it?? :D) I'm halfway there to achieving my goal I believe, to contribute to the society!
I am very excited about my summer internship and I will work hard on it. :)
I loved your Sherlock Holmes show and I loved Khan in Star Trek, you did well. I'm sure you could do better and achieve your goal! Not like I have any experience in drama myself, but I know you can do it, because you have the spirits of wanting to get better! :)
Pardon my long message, and good luck!
Sincerely,
Anne
there you have it, I'm done! :P
No comments:
Post a Comment