It was the first time.. I feel so appreciative.
It was the first time, I felt so contented from being love by someone other than my boyfriend and my parents.
Thank you "y'all" from ABC day school. It was a great time working with "y'all"! I learnt so much by just being there.. I will miss you so so much, please do miss me very very alot too! :D
Even if it's just a short time, I appreciate all the help you've given me, and pardon me for all the mistakes that I've made.
It's the first time I've heard "Good answer" for so many times in a day too.. lol
In this interview I had with Quest Vapco, he asked me how would I rate my problem solving skill, I said, pretty good, above average, which earned me a "good answer"
Then at tonight's dinner, Ms Kim would ask me how I like working with kids.. I said "made me feel older" and they laughed and said "good answer.."
Today is a good day for me and I dont want to forget it therefore I am writing it down. :)
Anyway, Ms S-y gave me a gift as well. A mirror, with an owl picture on the back. With a card that says (I am writing it down, in case I lose the card)
Dearest Anne,
Not only are you lovely, you are "wise as an owl" about your place in this life which I find very refreshing. To those who have raised you, I send praises. <3 miss="" p="" shirley.="">PS. I will miss you and your smile!
I will miss you too. This is what I will write to Ms Shirley.
Dear Ms Shirley
Thank you so much for your love! Your love for me makes me feel very appreciated. Even though I didn't get to work with you much, you have been really sweet to me.
Thank you again. I will miss you very much as well. :)
Please DO take care of yourself! I will come over to visit often! Or if you would like to, please call me
832-235-6167 or email anneyau22@gmail.com. :D
For Ms Kim
Dear Ms Kim
Thank you so much for your time and patient to work with me. I learned so much just by working with you. I appreciate all the help you have given me. Please pardon all the mistakes that I made during the time I am working with you.
PS. Thanks for the food as well! :D
For Ms Lacey
Dear Ms Lacey
Thank you very much for working with me and being patient with me. I know my accent is weird, I am glad that you understand me. XD
I learned so much by working with you and it's very interesting. :P
I appreciate all the help you have given me. It was a great pleasure working with you.
Anyway I have written a few stuff for Ms Aubrie/ Ms Diana and Ms Jenifer as well as Grandma~3>
They are really nice.. :)
It was the first time, I felt so contented from being love by someone other than my boyfriend and my parents.
Thank you "y'all" from ABC day school. It was a great time working with "y'all"! I learnt so much by just being there.. I will miss you so so much, please do miss me very very alot too! :D
Even if it's just a short time, I appreciate all the help you've given me, and pardon me for all the mistakes that I've made.
It's the first time I've heard "Good answer" for so many times in a day too.. lol
In this interview I had with Quest Vapco, he asked me how would I rate my problem solving skill, I said, pretty good, above average, which earned me a "good answer"
Then at tonight's dinner, Ms Kim would ask me how I like working with kids.. I said "made me feel older" and they laughed and said "good answer.."
Today is a good day for me and I dont want to forget it therefore I am writing it down. :)
Anyway, Ms S-y gave me a gift as well. A mirror, with an owl picture on the back. With a card that says (I am writing it down, in case I lose the card)
Dearest Anne,
Not only are you lovely, you are "wise as an owl" about your place in this life which I find very refreshing. To those who have raised you, I send praises. <3 miss="" p="" shirley.="">PS. I will miss you and your smile!
I will miss you too. This is what I will write to Ms Shirley.
Dear Ms Shirley
Thank you so much for your love! Your love for me makes me feel very appreciated. Even though I didn't get to work with you much, you have been really sweet to me.
Thank you again. I will miss you very much as well. :)
Please DO take care of yourself! I will come over to visit often! Or if you would like to, please call me
832-235-6167 or email anneyau22@gmail.com. :D
For Ms Kim
Dear Ms Kim
Thank you so much for your time and patient to work with me. I learned so much just by working with you. I appreciate all the help you have given me. Please pardon all the mistakes that I made during the time I am working with you.
PS. Thanks for the food as well! :D
For Ms Lacey
Dear Ms Lacey
Thank you very much for working with me and being patient with me. I know my accent is weird, I am glad that you understand me. XD
I learned so much by working with you and it's very interesting. :P
I appreciate all the help you have given me. It was a great pleasure working with you.
Anyway I have written a few stuff for Ms Aubrie/ Ms Diana and Ms Jenifer as well as Grandma~3>
They are really nice.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment