New year resolutions! Coming up soon!
3rd January 2012
New year with new resolutions.. What I need every year, and what I'll do.
New resolutions!!!! No more asking for a boyfriend!! I'll let it be, let it come, let it go, whatever it is.. But of course I'll still think about it! Just not as much..
All I have to do now is to focus on my studies..getting full A is my main priority to get honors in my graduation..
1. Full A in my whole academic year. 4.0 gpa
2. Make sure I have enough volunteer points as well as experience points by the end of the year.
3. Look for a job by end of the year, no idea how much the salary is annually, but it should be fine.
4. My always resolution, lose 20 lbs and maintain it!!! Can I can I? Hahah
5. I don't have much time reading novels anymore, but I'll still have time to at least finish my : a. Assassin creed, b. little big planet 2, c. Dragon age 1, d.star ocean.
6. Boyfriend? I won't think that much anymore, but I'll promise myself that I will give a chance to whoever I think he's fine who comes to me.
My fine means, he's nice, maybe a friend of mine, mayb an acquaintance, who knows. At least a dinner date. I would say at least that guy have to be able to offer me a ride, not be Late!!!!
7. Elegant woman, independent lady are what my aim for...
Thats all I guess. I hope it's not much, at least I toned down after last year... I think.. Lol!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment