I am very doubtful, if this is going to work.
I want to be with him, but it seems like my studies are in the way, his financial problem are totally disasterous. We won't be meeting, for at least 1.5 years as far as I know of, cause i won't be coming back to My home country anytime soon....
I am the type that likes to explore and yet, I am reserved about meeting people. He is the type whom I perceived as not ambitious enough, but great enough to let me in his life.
I like him enough, to let him into my heart. But I dont know if this newly started long distance relationship is going to work.. I doubt the lesser we meet each other, the fonder the heart grows. Cause as I know, I am the total opposite... However I want to be with him. Now that I still have 3 days left to meet him, I wonder if we have enough time to know more about each other..
Ten and thousand miles of relationship is troublesome.. This is gonna be a challenge.
How does LDR really works between a girl chasing her dreams overseas with a guy staying in the home country with the distances of ten thousands or more miles away? The flight was 22 hours, the price of the ticket was $2000... What can both of us do with the little money we have? What can we do to make this works really well?
This brings me to probem.. How much more can I put in there? Definitely not the whole heart cause I know, somehow this is gonna hurt.. Bad. But I wan to put enough effort, so at least he knows I am sincerely serious? Haha.. I wonder if I act that part..
Going back in 4 days, meeting my friend on Friday, not going out today, which leaves me tue, we'd and thurs to see him.
What now?
What could I have done?
Jus pray that I am not making a bad decision about this relationship....