Thursday, August 12, 2010

Because it hurts.

Because falling in love hurts.

What else can I do about it?
No one can leave without love.. right?
It's a matter of "heart" fulfillment I heard.

I wan to fall in love too..
But would anyone give me a chance to do so?

Anyone could prove that falling in love doesn't hurt, and you've got my back?
So I can fall down, knowing that you'll catch me below?

It's not easy to have someone who loves you (other than your families of course.. heck, sometimes family members hate each other!)

It's hard to find someone you love.

It's the hardest of all, to find someone you love who loves you back, ya?


Age 21, is that what we call desperate age?
I heard, from age 16, girls are always in the "golden" age.
The time will come.
WTF? I freaking hear that since I was 16..

Time will come, you're still young, there's still a long way to go.

HEY! What if I died now? What if I'm met with accident? Or what if.. I can never find the one that I love who loves me back?

Sorry, I am emo-ing.
Not through with it.

Still hurts when I got my heart broken last time.
I dont wanna think about it, cause everytime I do, I tried to hold back my tears from flowing freely down my cheeks.

I feel like falling in love again, this time, without the hurting part..
It is once said, falling in love is a beautiful thing..
I could say, it sure is a bittersweet memory.. :D

Please let me know if I could fall in love with you. :)
I'm a girl, chubby type, black hair, shoulder length.
I am kinda eccentric sometimes, and sometimes I'm normal.
I like to snuggle, especially when I'm sad.
I almost never like sweet food, unless when I'm sad.
I DON'T ever make friends myself.

I think making friends myself is very hard!
HARD!

1/2 of my friends are, friends' friends.
I only know friends from other friends, and that the friends are interested in knowing me and making me their friends. :/

What happened to me? :(

No comments: