Monday, August 9, 2010

Dear..

I am not religious.
I do believe in the existence of God, but I am not sure which God that I should follow.
However, sorry that I am not in any religion.
I could not pray to whoever I think is my God.
But I will try.
To whichever God that I might follow in the future, I hope that You will listen to my prayers now, and pray for my Uncle's health.

It feels bad to know a relative is sick.
I could almost imagine the pain that is going through in his family right now.
I am sorry I have never experienced this, and thus I could not say so much on how bad they are feeling right now.
I never wanted to experience anything like this is all that I know and hoped for.
But one has to be prepared for anything right? (Dinie's quote)

So, please pray with me, for my Uncle.
Please let him be ok. :)
Please let him be able to see his daughters and wife again.

Thank You. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will pray for your uncle health.

Iris Chua
Love in Jesus

Anonymous said...

thank you :)