Monday, July 19, 2010

can you hear it?

Can you hear the sound?
Can you imagine the sound of a glass breaking?
That is the sound that I am feeling right now.

It's jus a dream, I tell myself.
Everything will be over soon, pretty soon~ :)

I am pretty sure I could get over it.. it's jus the matter of time. :)

calm down.. be happy..
bear with it.
dont even cry because it's not worth my tears. :)
is that right?
did I do the right thing to say so?

I am letting go, need to let go, leave it alone. Let the wound heal, let it scar, I don care, I jus wan to get away from that place... as long as I can go far from it..
The place where it brought me tears and wounds.

done~ haha~
does it sound like a poem?? XD

No comments: