Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Note to Self

This may not be a big deal to you.. it seems to me.
Though, no one's problem is bigger than their own.. right?
Lemme tell you a story. :)

I want to cry
I need to cry..
I wan a shoulder at my side so I could cry as much as I wan..

But I have been telling myself to stay strong and not to cry.
I am not weak, at least I'm not supposed to..

This isn't the feelings I want.. not the feelings I'm looking for.
Isn't it supposed to be bright, lovely, and bubbly?
Why did I not feel it? Why did mine feel heavy..?
It feels like my heart is cracking, shattering bit by bit slowly into pieces..

I have been making myself so busy nowadays.. Going out movies, shopping, hanging out with friends.. even chatting with friends online till late at night, so I wont have to do anything that is related to that someone.

I fell, hit hard on the ground and is now broken..? Haha~ broken.. what a pathetic word..

It's not supposed to feel that way..
At least, I did tell him how I felt?
Will I feel better after I cry?
Will I feel better next week?

Can anyone help me in this? I wan to move on, really..
I do not want to stay here, picking up the pieces from the crash.. leaving them there jus as they are..
There will be one more scar, as usual.. :)
Will these scars eventually led me to fall in love with girls? (That would be most awful thing I'll do to my mom and pop. XD)

Forgetting is not the easiest thing to do.
At least, I would still wan a friend like him, though, I have to be careful..

What I have learned is that, I have to be careful with whoever approaches me.
It takes time I guess.

also..
Note to self : Be careful of anyone's approaching me.. Another lesson learned, everyone's action has their motive, and I believe so now.

It's time to put on the bandage where it hurts, cover it with love.. pray that it heals.. good, without any scar.. :)

No comments: