Thursday, July 22, 2010

Does it look genuine?

after all the things that happened to me~
I've finally feel like I'm back on my track.. :D

stay strong
I am not gonna cry alone.
Gonna find some "victim" to cry together :D

haha~

but sometimes I wonder, if my smiles and laughs are genuine?
even though I smile, I laugh, but is it the real me?
Do I really wan to cry in actual?

btw I have deleted his every trace that I could find. This way, it probably will be better for me. :)

I will be ok much faster. It's not like it's really bad! haha!
It's jus some stupid "fall in love" problem. Nothing much. :)

if he's reading this, I would say.. being friends is impossible for the time being. XD
probably even after 5 years later, I still won't bother talking to you. :D
jus saying :)


jus being random~ :D


Thanks Dinie for the help you gave. :D
Thanks Mr. Armand for the "talk/advises" you gave.

I really appreciate it. :)

btw guys, dont treat me so good or I will fall in love with you. XD~~!!
also, July is my weakest month!! I always freaking fall in love in JULY!!!

No comments: