It happens again~!!
How does falling in love really feel like again? I am very curious now.. :)
Does it hurt?
Does it make you happy?
Does it make you go crazy, smile sometime and daydream all the time?
Does it make you feel like you wan to be with that other person all the time?
or being in love is the cause of your insomnia? LOL
I have no idea.
I am trying to figure out?
To be honest, I wish this is a fairytale.. where everything is going to be "happily ever after" without having to think so much..
Advise from my friends
1. Just confess
2. never try never know
3. ask that person if he likes you or not.
4. ask how he feels about you.
ya ya, I get those.. but I am not a person to take the first step so easily.. I jus couldn't. >.<
Sometimes I feel the need to confess.. the faster I do so, the better, regardless of the outcome because.. I hate the feeling of "heavy heart"..
It doesn't feel great at all, and it makes me "butterfly" all over..
Then, I don want to confess at all, and decided to let the feelings go/pass by..
it may be better that way.. but I will never know how he feels..
Anyway.. I will update soon.. (I really hate having to guess how he feels about me, hate that I have to think so much... :S)
No comments:
Post a Comment