Thursday, September 16, 2010

Because We're in 2 worlds.

Because we're living in 2 different worlds, we have arguments, disagreements and.. fights.

I have changed, you do not like the changes.
I see changes in you, and yes, I do not like it either.
I'm assuming, jumping to conclusion about what I judged in you.. But that is what I could see from your attitude to me.

If you have nothing better to say, please. Just shut up?
I do not like how you challenged me like there's no tomorrow.
Every freaking word came out from your mouth, sounds challenging, it sounds like "you've changed and I dont like it, so I'm gonna tell you"

If yes, please do tell me directly instead of "attacking" me in my comment in facebook.
We were close once. I will never forget that time I spent with you.
You are my only one who I could rely one, that I will never forget.
But because I've been here, seen things, felt things, and experienced them.. I can say, I definitely have changed.

I expect guys to be more gentlemen, girls to be more independent. (Mind you, I still hate weak girls, with weak voice)

This is how I felt. Nothing much.. just drabbles..
I hope you wont read it or comment on it. XD
If you do read it, just keep it in your heart and dont comment on it. XD

No comments: