I'm homesick, period.
Just finished my 30 min crying. I sure am a Loud cryer..>.<
I missed my mom, my dad, my family.
I can't imagine how ppl can survive alone, without being by their loved ones at their side.
I love my family, I miss them. I wan to be with them so much.
This moment, is the moment where I want to spend time with them.
I am having too much stress right now.
1. Physics not going well (yea yea it's not end of the world) but I need it to go to UNI..
2. Applying for jobs in campus so I won't burden my parents so much (though it helps alittle because of my spending in cosplay......)
3. Registering for other classes in case I am going to fail Physics..
4. Moving..
Too much to think at once.
This is the real world.
Welcome back, to the reality.
Called my mom regarding my dropping Physics and taking up other classes.
Guess what she said?
"It's ok, dont worry so much. If you think you can't make it, don't do it."
Oh I AM SO PAMPERED AND SPOILED!
in which I will and should not always depend on my parents.
How much they spent on me? UNIMAGINABLE.
I dont want to burden them with extra things to worry about.
My academics are my responsibilities!! How I plan my future is what I should be doing, not adding burdens on my parents.
They are already working hard enough for me!
I should not be here, crying, wanting to go back home, and hide behind them, from the rest of the world. I have to be independent, ya?
But I still can't imagine, how could ppl live so long, alone, without their loved ones at their side?
I cried, loud, hard and wanting to go back. I know I have to face everything again on the next new day.
I will be a better person, tomorrow, in the future than I am now.
I will cry when I want to cry, but I will not burden my parents for what I have done.
I am facing the difficulties, I am the one who is going to overcome these obstacles.
I love my parents, I will work hard for them.
And then I started thinking..
Wouldn't it be nice, if I passed away before they do? Then, I will not have to suffer heart breaks..
GOD, whoever you are, if you heard me, I would want to be with my loved ones, I will do anything to overcome the obstacles I am about to face.
I can do it!
Good Night! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment