Hi!
This time it's not emo post!! hehe
Song now : Beautiful, Dirty, Rich - Lady Gaga.
woke up at 8am today, went to Tomball College, got a letter of recommendation to work in campus!
Then I went to SSA center straight away!
My ticket number was B146 - waitin time - 110minutes! My eyes went wide... then I calmed myself down by telling myself that it was only 10.30am in the morning. I could wait till 12.30pm.....
However, lucky me! I do no need to wait that long!! By 12.40pm, I'm actually at home already! :D and I got my SSN!!! Anyone to celebrate it with me? XD
Firstly, let me wish all Muslim in the whole world a HAPPY HARI RAYA!!!! SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI!!!! (editted :P)
May you have a good year ahead of you!!
All the best to who are still chasing their dreams!!
Take care to those who have retired! :D
there are more things I would like to talk.. but I'm not in the mood to do so now. haha
till next time then! XD
No comments:
Post a Comment